Tuesday 29 September 2009

Initial Idea 2

This idea was inspired by the opening of 'Saved by the Bell', the same technique used, only in a more modern way and use of other objects. In 'Saved by the Bell' objects move around the screen according to what was popular at the time it was made, also when the characters are introduced there is footage of them from past episodes also shown to display their personality. 'Saved by the Bell' was aimed at teenagers, so I would be aiming mine at a younger audience and therefore would use younger characters. Also, I would set mine in a modern time and so would have objects that would be more specific to my target audience, i.e. mobile phones, computers, etc. I would also use more than just drawings of objects, I could also take pictures of the objects or use the actual objects for a better effect. I like this idea as it would be a clever way of doing a title sequence and I really believe that it would appeal to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment