Sunday 27 September 2009

Questionnaire Evaluation

I asked 8 males and 12 females all between the ages of 7 - 12 years old and overall I found that most of the participants liked Children's TV dramas to have a normal surrounding in them, for example School or home being most common.
They also circled most of the stereotypes I had listed in my questionnaire to be in my real product, meaning they obviously expect a variety of characters in a Children's TV drama.
The results also showed that the majority of people asked preferred a Children's TV Drama to have real people in it and also both real people and animation - so I should include this into my title sequence.
Music was the most important aspect of a Children's title sequence according to my results, but animation and clips from other episodes were also a common result and so I could use both or either of these techniques for my title sequence.
Most popular genre type was Comedy - so to make a popular program that my target audience would be most appealed to, a comedy program would be my best option.

I will take everything I have learnt from the questionnaires and make sure I apply the information I have gathered into my Children's TV drama sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment