Wednesday 23 September 2009

Initial Idea 1

To set the title sequence in a school, using both animation and real life imaging that I would create a comic book sequence effect where the title sequence would show a typical day in a school - for example kids coming out of their classrooms - the comic book effect would be used to make the imaging different colours and then added animation in cartoon effect would be added, for example speech or thought bubbles. Sound effects used would also be typical of a school, children's laughter, school alarm bell, etc. I can then use other random imagings and annotate over them also. I probably won't use this idea as I don't think it will keep the audience interested and I don't think I will be able to come up with more creative ideas that will appeal to my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment