Thursday 1 October 2009

Mock up idea

To test my initial idea 2 - my preferred idea - I made a short stop frame animation in the style I potentially will use in my final piece. To do this I had to cut up shapes specific to what would appeal to my target audience and then set up a still camera on a tripod. I then gradually moved each shape I had made and with each movement I would take 2 pictures. After this, I imported the stills onto the computer using imovie, and then exported the footage into Adobe After Effects where I green screened footage of a character I had filmed earlier. This effect didn't work well because some of the green showed through, so as an alternative I created a vector mask - which is a square shape that cuts a hole in the top layer of footage to reveal the footage of the actress underneath.



No comments:

Post a Comment