Monday 15 June 2009

First Media Lesson.

In the first lesson back we were given the options for our coursework, in 2 weeks time we have to decide what option we are going to choose to then develop on by ourselves. I have to make sure that I choose an option that will be suited to my skills, but will also let me develop on some new skills, especially in the technological area, as that is my weaker point. Choosing an option I beleive will be a hard thing, I need to be able to come up with an idea that will work with the piece, I need to insure that I have resources around me that will help with the development of my project, so taking this into account, I will have to try and come up with ideas for the piece when deciding what option I want to do, which I am also enthusiastic about, so that I have a basic idea on what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment