Thursday 25 June 2009

Final Decision.

I have decided that I will make a children's TV drama. This is because I believe, in knowing my skills, this was the best option for me as it will enable me to make a short trailer, meaning it would not be too technically based and complicated. Also, as no-one has made a children's TV drama before, it will allow me to start from scratch and make my own vision, using my own ideas. I will now have to research into different children's TV dramas' so that I can identify what conventions are used in them and therefore then use these conventions in my own piece, this will also help me to find ideas of what I could base my title sequence of a children's TV drama on, as I need to figure out a basic genre of story that I can then represent through my title sequence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment